Welcome to my blog

"I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world".
Albert Einstein

Thursday, October 15, 2009

The war is not over!

As we are moving closer to the winter, the pallet of colors is changing together with our moods. So lets talk green this time, and more precisely Military Green! We notice that Military jackets, pants and hats are all over the magazines and Internet fashion websites. I am especially in love with Balmain spring 2010 collection. Unfortunately, his pieces are too expansive for my wallet so in need to stay on top with fashion I found great replacements.

My top 3 Military jackets!!!


Forever 21 - A-Ten-Hut Military Jacket for only $24.80, comes in black and green;





Dorothy Perkins DP Collection Military Jacket $200;



BB Dakota Battalion Jacket in Black $79 in black

No comments: