Welcome to my blog

"I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world".
Albert Einstein

Monday, November 9, 2009

My Hats off to you!!

Since I was 2-years-old, hats have been parts of my wardrobe. I grew up in a small town in Poland where winter lasted almost 8 months. Despite the long and cold Polish weather, I still love wearing hats and have them in almost every color and shape. Cloche, fedora, berets, you name it I have it. And let’s not forget that hats not only provide a stunning addition to our outfit, but also keep us warm.
And…..you can still look good while having bad hair days!

Isaac Mizrahi


Cloche Hat
A cloche hat is a bell shaped fitted hat that was made popular by Coco Chanel in the 1920's. Cloche hats are a great way to add sophistication to your fall and winter outfits. Elle magazine called the cloche hat the "haute accessory of the moment". Azzaro

Chanel


Fedora Hat
A fedora is a brimmed felt hat that is creased lengthwise at the crown. Bright colors are very popular this fall therefore pairing a brightly colored fedora with an outfit would be the trendiest way to wear this piece.






Berets
Berets are usually associated with France although it is also the traditional headgear of Northern Spain. I guess berets will always be in fashion. They can become narrower or wider but they are invariably popular among women all over the world.

Armani Prive



Military Hat
This hat, also called the Castro, resembles the hat worn by the Cuban leader. JCPenney and Target have all kind of hats for less than $20.













  1. Kohl's cloche hat, $15(sale price)
  2. Cate Spade, $175
  3. Catherine's, red bucket hat, $26
  4. Forever 21, $12.80





1 comment:

Festy said...

Coool shoes!!!
xoxo