Welcome to my blog

"I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world".
Albert Einstein

Sunday, December 13, 2009

To Bee or not to Bee

I would like to share with you with the book I am currently reading. It's written by John Penberthy and it's called “To Bee or not to Bee”. The book peppered with humor teaches that life is too important to be taken so seriously. No matter what you believe in, I think this book will leave a smile on your face and glow in your heart!

“You mean even unhappiness is perfect?”

“Yep, because it causes us to look deeper. Any time I’m unhappy or angry or whatever, I try to see it as feedback that my consciousness is out of sync with The Way. To me, that’s hell”
“I want to bee just happy and...”

“Never sad,” Bert interrupted.

“Well, yes. What’s wrong with that?”

“I suppose you also want up without down, soft without hard, cold without hot, and good without bad? Don’t you see Buzz? Everything is relative, the instant you define one condition, you’ve created its opposite. How can you have cold unless you know what hot is? How can you have up without down?

How can you bee happy without knowing what sad is?”

1 comment:

Perpetual Prep said...

I SO have to buy this book! Thanks for sharing :)
sHp